Slider

Red, White & Mint

7.03.2012




(Blazer & Pants by H&M (similar blazer, similar pants), Cardigan by Gap (similar), Tee by Urban Outfitters, Shoes by Old Navy (similar, also loving these) , Necklace by Tiffany & Co.)

I dreamed up this outfit last night after deciding I wanted to wear one of the new t-shirts I just purchased from Urban Outfitters.  Then I realized that it would probably be more appropriate to wait until tomorrow, July 4, to wear something that is almost Red White and Blue.  But I was too lazy to come up with something better and July 4 isn't even our holiday ... sooo here ya go!
This tee has a really sweet feather print on it and I thought the colour was perfect for the mint trend going on right now.  BDG t-shirts were 2 for $24 + an extra 30% off at UO yesterday so I decided just to go for it.  I have found myself, on the weekends, wanting to wear t-shirts, but becoming frustrated because the ones I have are either plain, or have writing on them (like, logos ... remember when that was popular ?  Well I do, and I have about 8 t-shirts to prove it).  So now I have two cute, patterned t-shirts that I can wear on the weekend for easy, casual outfits ... or I can wear them to work ... like so!
 
xo jules

9 comments:

  1. The pants and the flats are so cute I <3 them

    www.sydneyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blazer! So cute!

    simplytheens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks athena, i get a lot of wear out of it! xo

      Delete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I love your style! I'm only 5'2" and wear both heels and flats every day. Usually flats to and from work, and heels at work. I find heels to be terribly uncomfortable also, but I still force myself to wear them because I'm very curvy and I feel heels really slim out my body. If I didn't have to worry about that, I'm sure I would be in flats all of the time. Can't wait to see what you wear next!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this colour palette. You kind of have a preppy nautical look going on, especially with the umbrella as an unexpected accessory. The mint is a great addition to the traditional colour scheme though!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan