Slider

A little lie

5.07.2012


(Sweater by H&M, Skirt by F21, Necklace & Sandals by Aldo) 

This is not what I wore today, but rather a couple of Saturdays ago to an opening at the gallery and now I can't remember why it never got posted ... Anyways, what I wore today was very boring, jeans and a t-shirt, just to go grab some groceries.  Which I was going to do with the car.  Because I hate carrying groceries that are even moderately heavy.  And the car battery was dead.  Because I left an interior light on.  Oops!  But I really wanted the groceries, to make all these yummy meals I had planned.  So I hiked up the hill to the grocery store, actually stuck to my list so as to carry as little as possible back down the hill, and now here I am with full fridge and enjoying the sunshine on our patio.  Yay, Monday! 
xo jules

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan