Slider

Frost

1.12.2012





(Sweater by Jacob, Skirt by Dynamite, Tights by Gap, Shoes by Banana Republic Outlet, Necklace by Aldo)

You can't really see my face in the last picture because my icy cold breath is in the way!  There was a nice layer of frost this morning, unusual for Vancouver but I welcome the cold, sunny days.  It's a nice change from all the rain we usually get.

My boyfriend T made a delicious roast in the slow cooker today and it was ready to eat as soon as I got home from work.  Such a nice treat.  Usually we eat around 8pm because I like to relax a bit after getting home before making dinner.  Mmmmm roast beef and gravy!

And lastly, but not leastly, apologies for the black tarp which looks like a garbage bag in the background of a couple of photos... that's what we're storing our patio furniture under for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan